domingo, 20 de noviembre de 2016

Welcome everybody! I am a young amateur artist from Spain. The economic situation of my country is very Badly. Same as mine. The little I have left is my computer and an Internet connection. I have decided to this last bullet.
My desire is to earn a living from my work. If you decide to give your support to my work. I will be eternally grateful!

If you have decided to become my Patreon. You will receive all the work that can be generated, from illustrations, comics and video games. At the first job you will have access to my first video game "My New Life", where you will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls. The game is in an alpha version. I hope you like it, enjoy it and do not hesitate to share your ideas and opinions.

If you decide to become one of the lucky few to be Elite member. You can access the opportunity to create your own character within the game. You will send me your references about your character and I will represent your character within the game.
In future projects, if I could dedicate myself to all the time I would like to make games with my own art and something more complex. I hope your support, thank you very much.

You will also have access to all the art you I can generate, Like as comics, illustrations and all the creative content I can create.



If you wanna contact with me send mail here beggarofnet@gmail.com


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario